Social influence is what your customers, clients and guests wield in the social sphere.
It extends from social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr (and more) to review sites such as Yelp and TripAdvisor to individual blogs where people provide feedback and opinion on products and services.
If you’re confused about whether you’re connecting correctly in this space and not sure the time you spend is meaningful, this training will help you refine your efforts and get you into a comfort zone in terms of the level of effort and return you’re after.
We’ll share how to identify the channels that make sense for you to engage with enthusiasm, help you define the kind of communication and content your social influencers find appropriate and interesting, set realistic goals, assign the value of your social influence activities in the context of your overall marketing and business plan and will address on-going strategy and planning work.
We’ll gather some basics in advance of training about your business category and competitive landscape. The training will:
- Define your customer / client personas and where they are engaged in social influence
- Identify the right channels for optimal engagement
- Define the communication and content your socially-active customers / clients find valuable
- Define a social influence editorial calendar that underpins your messaging and service efforts
- Set appropriate social influence goals
- Define who manages your channels and how efforts are tracked and measured
The goal of this training is to deliver an actionable social influence program with appropriate channels, communications and content identified, definition of how and how often interactions take place, how customer / client data is interpreted and a plan for tracking and assessing performance.