Let us manage (and maximize) your WordPress website.
We provide post-launch management services to all our website design clients. We can also assume management of your website if you feel you could benefit from a more engaged web management provider.
Before taking on a website management contract, we conduct a site review and deliver an assessment with recommendation for maximizing marketing, technical performance and accessibility. If your site is in great shape, that’s great news! We can still provide services to suit your needs.
Our web management service for WordPress websites is available in three tiers.
Tier 1 Web Management Service Package
- Hosting in our dedicated service with higher level tech support at GoDaddy
- Application of WordPress platform and security updates
- Alerts and solutions when platform updates negatively impact WordPress plugins
- Automated delivery of Google Analytics configured to your interests, sent via email on a monthly or quarterly basis
Tier 2 Web Management Service Package
Everything offered in Tier 1 plus…
- Updates to existing content on the website
- WCAG compliance checks and fixes for accessibility issues
- Quality assurance fixes when scanning detects broken links, misspellings or other issues on the website
Tier 3 Web Management Service Package
Everything offered in Tiers 1 and 2 plus…
- Email marketing campaign management (design services optional)
- Design and deployment of new pages (including forms)
- Marketing consultation, statistics provision and campaign analysis services
We price each of these tiers by custom quote based on site size, complexity and amount of service. Baseline Tier 1 pricing starts at $150/month. We’re happy to have a conversation to see if we’re the right fit for your needs.
Three Quick Questions
Where will my website be hosted?
We’ll move your site to our dedicated WordPress hosting service at GoDaddy where we receive premium, dedicated support. Our in-house server administrator works with the GoDaddy team to optimize performance. We schedule and perform updates to the WordPress platform to minimize plugin hiccups that can be triggered by platform updates.
Can you create content for the website?
We’re happy to talk about your content needs. The only service we don’t provide is social media support. We’re happy to write copy, edit copy and can introduce you to photographers you’ll pay directly to create content for your website.
Do you provide email service and support (Outlook, Google Business)?
Supporting business email accounts is a full-time job best executed by IT professionals. We have a great resource (we use them ourselves!): treehouse IT. They are great at finding best solutions for email, business phone service, internal networking and computer purchasing. They offer retained support service contracts with security monitoring and data back-ups. We highly recommend them!